- ★★★★★ Be Professional!
- ★★★★★ Be Passionate!
- ★★★★★ Be Responsive!
- ★★★★★ Strong OOP Programming!
- ★★★★★ Cooperate & Friendly!
I am proficient in:
- ✓ Ruby on rails (3.x, 4.x, 5.x), various gems, running on Mac OSX 10.10 (RVM ruby 1.9.x & 2.x)
- ✓ Test: TDD, unit test, Rspec, Cucumber
- ✓ Test client: jasmine, mocha, Protractor (for angularjs)
- ✓ HTML5 & CSS3, Validity, Canvas, Twitter bootstrap 2 & 3 (responsive design)
- ✓ Database: Redis, PostgreSQL, MonggoDB, MySQL, MS SQL Server (Database replication, build complex data structure)
- ✓ Server: Heroku, Amazon EC2, Hostgator, godaddy
- ✓ Server code: SVN, Git, Github, Assembla, bitbucket
- ✓ Manager Project: Assembla, trello, bitbucket, pivotal tracker
- ✓ Purchase: ideal, paypal, stripe
- ✓ SMS Service API: twilio
I start working as real developer at 2005 after I have graduate from University, working hard and responsible in work. Alway improve myself, study new technologies to find the best solution. Every app had made from clean, modular, robust and reusable code.
In 2009, I have developed web app using Ruby on rails on Mac OS X and I was join in the iOS and android OS app and game development team. I spent three years for that. We are using xcode, textmate also vim for editor and we have made some awesome games and apps together. We have used OpenGL-ES, OpenAL with lib rebuild from coco2sd engine for programming game.
You can not know everything, But all your experiences throught the projects and your knowledge from studied will open a easier way go to success for any project.
Agile, Scrum are newest friends of mine.
I have passion in programming.